Windows 10 April 2018 update resulting No Internet error
Windows 10 April 2018 update resulting No Internet error – Microsoft has added lots of features on its April update. It has also modified included features in Fall Creators update. Let us take a view of some of the features added in Windows 10 April Update. After that we will navigate to troubleshooting for internet error as a result of April update.
Windows 10 April 2018 update features –
- Timeline: – Timeline is the major addition which replaces the familiar Task View button that shows apps which are currently running on PC. But in case of Timeline you can running apps along with what activity you have used on Windows in the past 30 days. We can also combine Timeline with Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. Also access the smartphone browser history on your PC.
- Dictation: – Microsoft has had lots of dictation tools over the years. But April update signifies the Dictation process too much. Just Press Windows key + H to launch the app. It initiates dictation into any app.
- Audio Preferences Per App – With the new update, we can set the input or output audio devices per application. The new audio settings let you customize both the input and output per application, so it’s also useful if you use different microphones across a variety of apps.
- Quick Bluetooth Pairing – Microsoft has added a simple and quick way to pair Bluetooth accessories. It will show you notification to quickly connect to a Bluetooth peripheral and pair it.
- Windows Defender Notification Reduction – With new update, we can easily suppress those notifications which are annoying.
- Nearby Sharing – It is similar to features available in Apple’s AirDrop. It works over Bluetooth. We can easily share Websites, photos, documents to nearby Windows 10 machines.
- Focus Assist – It is an upgraded version of do-not disturb mode in Windows 10. Focus Assist is a smarter way of stopping notifications popping up when you’re busy. It will now automatically mute notifications when you’re playing a game or projecting your presentation to a screen.
How to fix network error after Windows 10 April update
Suppose Windows 10 April update have gone easy without any run time error. But after sometime we find that the network icon is missing from the notification area of the taskbar. Although it is not a big issue. We can fix it in few minutes. But before going for troubleshooting check if any hardware error is not there. Follow step by step pictorial view of troubleshooting given below.
Go to Windows Settings > Network & Internet. Click on Status link available in left side of the Window. If No Internet Access is the message then go to troubleshooting. Then click on Troubleshoot button below the message. After clicking Windows Network Diagnostics Troubleshooter will open.
Run the troubleshooter and see problem is solved. If this didn’t work try the built in Hardware and Devices troubleshooter/ Network Reset feature.
Troubleshooting Procedure: Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Troubleshoot > Windows Network Diagnostics Troubleshooter.