What to do if Window Cortana can’t hear you
What to do if Window Cortana can’t hear you. Sometimes window Cortana do not respond even after telling many times with the help of microphone. The possible reason behind this problem might be –
- Your microphone is not responding.
- Your microphone does not set up.
- Cortana may not be working.
Now these may be the possible reason due to which Cortana can’t hear your commands. So to fix such error related to Cortana in Window 10 we have to follow few steps which are discussed below.
- Type set up a microphone on search bar to get “Set up a microphone” and click on it.
- Now follow the instructions asked by the wizard.
- If you may not have a microphone – Goto search box in taskbar and type “Manage audio device” and select it. Open it and select the Recording tab that appears there. Follow the instructions as said.