Vimeo Videos not playing in Chrome Firefox
Vimeo Videos not playing in Chrome Firefox – We enjoy to play videos on either YouTube or Vimeo platform for our office work or other. Nowadays, Google Chrome and Firefox are popular browser for Computer users due to its friendliness. We spend hours on watching videos on YouTube and Vimeo on our computer. Suppose we come across with a situation where Vimeo Videos not playing in Chrome Firefox. But this is not the case with YouTube.
In this article, we will emphasis on fixing Vimeo Videos not playing in Chrome Firefox in simple steps. We will individually see the steps of fixing with both browsers – Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox.
Procedure to fix Vimeo Videos not playing in Google Chrome Browser
- Delete the Cache memory of Chrome. To do, just go to Settings > More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- Open Google chrome and proceed to settings. Then go to Advanced settings followed by System. You need to toggle “Use hardware acceleration when available to the Off position. After settings this check if problem is solved successfully.
Procedure to fix Vimeo Videos not playing in Firefox Browser
- Open the Firefox and clear all data in cookies, cache and history. You can delete or empty this on Options > Privacy & Settings. Then open the Firefox browser in safe mode. Since this is a basic troubleshooting and if it does not work then go for advanced options.
- Open Firefox and type about.config in the address bar and press enter. Then a page will open which ask you to accept the risk. So, click on “I accept the risk”. Then search for media.autoplay.enabled. If it is set to True then ok else double click on it to toggle the value.
- Right click and select Boolean under the new option. Then enter the preference name as “media.autoplay.enabled.nppl3260.dll”. Then Click Ok, select False and restart the browser.
- Check the browser whether problem is solved or not.