PHP Server Side Scripting language
What are Scripts?
The scripts are program written for a special run time environment that aggravate the execution of tasks that could alternatively executed by human operator one by one. PHP can be used with many web template systems, web content management systems and web frameworks.
What is the Full Form of PHP?
The full form of PHP, which is an html embedded server side scripting language used for development of web pages – Personal Home Page.
What is the Mascot of PHP scripting language?
The mascot of PHP is the elephant with the PHP logo on its side. This PHP mascot was designed by Vincert Pointer in 1998.
What are the features of PHP language?
- PHP is widely used for web development.
- The PHP syntax is most similar to C and C++ language. This will help C/C++ Known programmer find it easy to learn and manipulate
- PHP uses MySQL as back end tool. This will be best choice for webmasters who are looking for tool to automate websites.
- PHP can be executed on both UNIX and Windows servers.
- PHP contains Object oriented language which make it more successful.
- It is platform independence.