Morph Transition feature in PowerPoint Application
Morph Transition feature in PowerPoint Application – Microsoft contribute much to enhance its running as well as future applications. One of such impact is paid to PowerPoint with its new features i.e. Designer and Morph. The Designer allows user to add designs to your slide whereas Morph lets you create fluid video like slide transitions. In this article we will illustrate methods to use Morph Transition feature in PowerPoint in simple steps.
The PowerPoint allows us to animate smooth movement from one slide to other. The features are applied to create the animation type appearance in things like text, pictures, shapes, smart art, word art and charts. Apart from this the Morph transition feature require two slides with at least one object in common. The interesting way to use this features with duplicate slide and moving the object on second slide to a different place.
The Morph transition is not visible initially in the ribbon menu but once you duplicate the slide the feature will be visible under the Ribbon menu. For Morph transition you can copy and paste the object from one slide to another.
How to use Morph Transition feature in PowerPoint Application?
Read the steps carefully to add Morph transition feature in PowerPoint Application.
- On the left side of the Thumbnail pane, click the slide of your choice to apply transition.
- Make sure it should be the other slide to which you just added the object/ picture to enable the morph transition.
- Navigate to Transition tab, search the Morph option and select it.
- Select Transition, choose the object from the ‘Effect Options’ drop-down menu. The object selected would show the morph transition effect successfully.
- At last click on preview button to see the Morph transition work in action.
- Follow all the steps to enhance the list of features associated with PowerPoint.