Microsoft Office Install Error Code and Solution
Microsoft Office Install Error Code and Solution – Sometimes during installing Office on computer user experience an error on the screen which look like a number. The meaning of such number error can’t be revealed by just seeing it. There are many errors in number code appears on the screen during installation of Microsoft Office. Each number code has its unique meaning regarding problem at the time of installation. In this article we will talk about such number code error and also about fixation technique.
Microsoft Office Number code Error Solution
Error 1 – Error Code 30068
This error can be resolved by following the step by step procedure given below.
- Restart your computer and reinstall office. To know more how to Download and Install or reinstall Office on your PC follow the link.
- Check if services.msc if disabled. Goto Start + R to open Run command > type services.msc > click Ok> Find Microsoft Office Click to Run Service option > Check the status; if disabled, right click to open properties> On General Tab > on start-up type drop down select Manual to Automatic> click on Apply followed by Ok. Install Office again to see if all problem solved.
- Uninstall and reinstall Office if problem persists.
Error 2 – Error code 0-1011, 30088-1015, or 0-1005
This error are usually seen due to network connection issues or if your hard drive memory is running out of space. Follow the steps below to solve such error.
- Free up space on your hard drive. This can be done by deleting temporary files, downloaded files, Empty your recycle bin, Uninstall app you don’t need so, move files on another drive, save new files to another drive, save fewer OneDrive files on your PC.
- Uninstall and reinstall Office – To do so follow the link – Download and Install or reinstall Office on your PC.
- Use offline installer to install Office – This type of installation by pass the problems with firewall, antivirus, internet connection, potential proxy etc.
Turn Off Proxy settings temporarily – In Microsoft Edge Browser – Goto Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Click on Proxy > In Automatic Proxy setup slide option to off > For Manual Proxy setup > Choose a proxy server > Set Off and Save it.
In Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 – Click on Tools > Internet Options > Click on Connections > LAN settings > under proxy server clear the option provided there and click on Apply followed by OK. Then restart your computer.
- Turn off antivirus software Temporary
- Turn off Firewall temporary
- Use wired connection internet if possible.
- Install office at home to eliminate internet connectivity problems.
Error 3 – Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011
This error can also be resolved following the same steps given above for error 2.
Error 4 – Error code 12002-4, 12007-4, or 12152-4
This error is caused due to limited Internet connection, antivirus software, firewall, proxy server settings and others. The error can be countered using the same steps discussed above for error no 2, 3.
Error 5 – Error Code 0-3
This error is seen when on previous installation of Office product failed due to any unknown problems. Such problem can be solved following the basic steps given below
- Use Control Panel to Repair Office.
To Repair Office from the control panel follow steps below. The repair procedure mainly depends upon the Operating system used by the user.
- If a user has Window 10 – Goto Start > Control Panel > Programs > Category > Select Uninstall a program > Right click the office product you want to repair > select Change. You may repair online by selecting the Online Repair Option from the tab “How would you like to repair your Office Programs”. After selecting Online repair > select Repair. Here you can also select Quick Repair which runs faster but only detects and replace corrupted files. But in case on Online Repair, it uninstall and complete repair the office but takes longer time.
- If a user uses Window 8 and 8.1 – Same process as in window 10.
- If a user uses Window 7 or Vista – Goto Start > Control Panel > Program and Features > Programs > Category View > Uninstall a program. Then follow the next procedure as above in Window 10, 8 and 8.1.
- Uninstall and reinstall Office – For more click on the link – Download and install or reinstall office on your PC.
- Uninstall Office Manually.
Error 6 – Error Code 30169-22
This error can be resolved by restarting your device or completely removing the office and restart the installation process.
Error 7 – Error Code 30102-11, 30102-13, 30103-11 or 30103-13
This error is seen due to OS setting errors or disk space memory problem. This can be solved by steps given below.
- Free up your disk space – This can be done by deleting temporary files, downloaded files, Empty your recycle bin, Uninstall app you don’t need so, move files on another drive, save new files to another drive, save fewer OneDrive files on your PC.
- Restart and Install Office again.
- Check if you have the latest Windows updates installed.
- Repair missing and corrupted system files using System files checker tools. The repair process differs according to the type of Operating System. In case of Window 10 – Goto Start > Select Command Prompt (Admin) > Type sfc/scannow and Press Enter > When scan completes try to install office again. In case of Windows 7- Goto Start > All Programs > Accessories > Rt click Command Prompt > select Run as Administrator > Type sfc/scannow > when scan is complete, try to install office again.
Refresh Windows – In case of Window 10 – Goto Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Under Reset this PC > Get started > Choose the Option Keep my files and follow the instruction shown on the screen.