How to Use PC like a Tablet
How to Use PC like a Tablet – A user with Personal computer can be used like a Tablet PC where we do not use keyboard and mouse. Or we can say 2 in 1 device, on one side PC and other side Tablet. So the conversion allows you to work as per your need. Some devices can turn on tablet mode automatically. In reality support for this feature depends on the hardware, which driver is installed and how manufacturer has set up your device. This can be known to you by reaching manufactures website and search for your own device. In this article we will demonstrate procedures how to change PC mode to tablet mode easily in few simple steps.
Steps to Change from PC mode to Tablet mode
Select action Center on the taskbar and click on Tablet mode. Now ready to work on tablet mode. The tablet mode contains various features which are discussed below.
What are the features of Tablet mode?
- We can use two apps side by side simultaneously.
- Use the shared edge b/w two snapped apps to resize both at the same time.
- To close an app drag it at the bottom of the screen.
- Use Back button on the taskbar to go back in an app you are working.
- In order to snap an app, select the Task view on the taskbar and drag to a side.
How can we hide taskbar seen on Tablet mode?
The user can hide taskbar on the screen as per need. You have to follow some procedures which are given below. Go to Start button, select Settings, then Systems , then tablet mode, now turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.
Path & Procedure – Start > Settings > System > Tablet mode > Turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.