How to track your device performance in Window Defender
How to track your device performance in Window DefenderIn this article we will discuss about features available in Windows Defender Security Center. The defender will keep track of your PC health performance and address common issues related to storage capacity, device drivers, battery life and window update.
The Defender contains a page known as Device performance & health which enable a user to check whether window is up to date or not and if there are any issues impacting your device health. And the health report which is seen on the screen contains status related to most recent scan. The page also contain an option to Fresh Start with a clean and up to date installation of windows. A user can also manage personal files, some window settings and remove some of your apps. To open Device Performance & health tab in Window Defender Security Center go to type “Device Performance & heath page”.
List of features included in the Device Performance & Health Page
- Health Report – This will show you the most recent device health such as storage capacity, devices, battery etc. If in case any complexity occurs it will provide suggestions or resolve the issue.
- Windows Update – This will show you whether your windows is up-to-date or not. It alerts you with details about specific issues that could be causing your device to not be up to date.
- Storage capacity – This will check if your device has enough space to update Window.
- Device Driver – It Checks where all drivers are working correctly and intimate recommendations as if driver is not up to date.
- Battery Life – It checks the impact of brightness level and sleep Settings on the battery life. It provide recommendation whenever required.
- Fresh Start – It enable you to perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. It will remove most of your apps installed device. The clean installation may improve your device’s start-up and shutdown experience, memory usage, Store apps performance, browsing experience, and battery life.