How to Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Window 10
How to Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Window 10 – The insider builds for Window 10 is not so stable and remains longer on your system. On the other hand Production builds is more stable and remain longer than Insider Builds. So the question is when and why to opt insider builds on our PC. So the recommendation is to opt insider builds when your PC or Phone is using a production build. If your device is using a production build then there will be no loss of information.
- How to Opt next production build
- Wait for next build announcement. Use Feedback Hub app for such builds.
- Check if your device is using a production build. For PC settings –
- Select Start button and then settings followed by System > About and look for the build edition, version and build number.
- Type winver on the search box or press Window logo key + R and then look for the build number.
- If your are opting phone – Press and hold the start button, the settings > system > About and look for the build number.
- Now Select start button > settings > Update & Security > Window Insider Program > select Stop Insider builds. Follow the steps to opt out your device.
How to Opt out original Operating System –
- In order to opt out your original OS, the user has to restore the device back to the operating system.
- Back up all important information for future use.
- Select Start button > Settings > Systems > About > Reset your Phone. (In Case of Phone restore)