How to Adjust Screen Contrast level on Window 10
How to Adjust Screen Contrast level on Window 10 – Whenever a user gets difficulty in reading text on the screen and feel to adjust the contrast of the screen so that visibility would be clear, they can use high contrast mode feature present in many versions of windows. Here we will discuss about the settings for high contrast mode in Window 10, Window 8.1, Window 7, Window 7 Home basic and Window 7 starter.
How to use High contrast mode in Window 10
- Go to search bar and type high contrast settings and select High Contrast Settings from the list.
- There you find “Choose a theme” option, select the high contrast theme from the drop down menu and click Apply.
How to use High contrast mode in Window 7
- Goto start button and click on Control panel. Search for window color and click “Change window colors and metrics”.
- Under “Basic and High Contrast theme” select the high contrast theme you want to use.
How to use High Contrast mode in Window 7 Home Basic & Starter
- Go to Start and Click Control panel, then select Appearance tab and click on Display.
- In the left pane you will see Change color scheme, select it.
- Then click on high contrast color scheme that you want to use and click on.