Google Released Android O Operating System
Google Released Android O Operating System – Android O is the latest Smart Phone embedded Operating System to be released by Google in 2017. The Android O Developer preview is released on four steps follow by final review. It was first released on March 21, 2017. Google will released total of four previews of Android O. The second was released on 17 May 2017. The third developer preview was released on 8 June 2017. The fourth will be released after July. The developer previews states all embedded features which should be incorporated on Android O Smart Phones.
Featured of Android O Smart Phone
- Fluid Experiences through TensorFlow Lite – It will help you to enjoy multi-tasking tools and more productive features used now a days. The TensorFlow lite is a new version of Machine learning tools developed by Google’s Tensor Flow. TensorFlow Lite uses techniques like LSTM to improve user experience. Android O contain hardware accelerated neural network features, which help to keep some of the AI components on device, avoiding need of online servers.
- Notification Dots – The android O contain small dots which will appear on the top of app icons with active notifications. When you long press the app icon with notification dots it will provide you short link to perform actions from there only.
- Smart text Selection –The text after selection provide more features like Google AI to intelligently act on the words. You can process or use words to know more from single word. Earlier this features was not there in android phones.
- Autofill features – It will help you to quickly log into services. The auto fill feature needs to be coded in by the application developer, but if once installed, Android O will remember your username, password, so that it quickly jump into the application on your smartphones.
- Quick Settings– When you open up the Quick Settings screen, you’ll see we still have different colour schemes for the Pixels compared to Nexus devices. Nexuses get that same dark blue-grey background with aqua accents while the Pixels maintain the near-black and bright blue accent scheme.
- Do Not Disturb – Another features is Do not disturb simply showing two toggles: one for enabling a do not disturb mode toggle under the volume slider and for adding a volume button shortcut so do not disturb turns on when you press the volume down button once more after vibration only.
- Navigation Bar – The next features of android O is the navigation bar, which contains many options in Android O. There is a layout option that lets you choose between normal, compact, left-leaning or right-leaning. User can also add additional buttons on the left and right of the traditional on-screen navigation buttons. The User can choose between clipboard, key code or keyboard switcher. Clipboard lets you save something to the clipboard and then simply drag it from the button in the navigation bar anywhere you want to drop it which is helpful during – a trick for emails, phone numbers and other frequently copy pasted things.
Autofill API – The Autofill APIs features in Android O simply try to help users apps manage passwords and project data better than the previous versions of Android Phones. The autofill app stores and secures user private data, such as addresses of user, usernames, and even passwords too.
There are many other features included in Android O Smart Phone , Which will enhance the capability of Android Phones. This is all about Google Released Android O Operating System.