How to Change Taskbar Color in Windows 10
How to Change Taskbar Color in Windows 10 - This is amazing to create a custom Color Taskbar on Computers. Is it possible? Yes, it is possible with the latest version of Windows having multiple options and settings. This is quite easy to change the taskbar Color on Windows 10. Since the default Color of Windows taskbar is black. But we customise it with our favourite.
Procedure to Change Taskbar Color in Windows 10
Windows Settings Help -
- Go to Search Bar and Type "Settings". Now Settings Window will open. Navigate to Personalisation. Click on it.
- On left panel of the Personalisation Window, Click on Color. On the same panel there are more options like – Background, Lock Screen, Themes, Fonts, Start and Taskbar. On the same Window we have Preview Screen option.
- Under Preview Screen, you have "Choose a Color". Below it there is toggle button saying "Automatically pick an accent Color from my background". It allows option to enable/ disable automatic selection of Color.
- Now if the option is enabled. Set it disabled, So that you can select a custom Color. Now Scroll down to option saying "Show Color on Start, taskbar and Action Center". The option will pose selected Color on Taskbar, Start and Action Center. So you need to enable the option.
- Registry Editor Help –
- The same could be done using Registry Editor. Enter Window key + R to open registry editor.
- Navigate to the following path :
On Right panel you have an option saying "SpecialColor". Double click on it and set your custom value data. Press OK to save the changes. Now restart the computer to see the effect.