Twitter Sharing Set up Procedure on Xbox One
Twitter Sharing Set up Procedure on Xbox One - We spends lots of time on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc. We can easily receive, send and share posts with each other in few seconds. When we talk about Xbox One, sharing from one social giant to other are available through Microsoft. Earlier sharing was possible upto Facebook only. For other social sharing like Twitter had been awaited before April Update.
But with the One April update twitter integration is finally available for users. Apart from this the update include variable refresh rate, automatic theme switching and 1440p support for TVs. In this article, we will focus on procedures to setup and share twitter sharing on Xbox one. Read the full article carefully and follow the steps one by one.
How to Set up Twitter Sharing on Xbox One?
- Press the Xbox button or guide on your controller.
- Browse to right end completely and click to open settings.
- Press right bumper and go to System > Settings
- Then go to Account > Linked Social Accounts > Twitter
- Sign in on Twitter account to approve sharing on behalf of Xbox.
Procedure to Share Twitter from Xbox One
With the new update a user can easily share captured screenshots and clips directly on Twitter. Company has enabled preview of clips and shared captures which play directly in your Twitter feed instead of showing up a link.
- Open the Guide Menu by pressing Xbox button on your controller.
- At right end of the menu, there are couple of options.
- Long Press the View button on the controller to open Capture options
- This will show you all Recent captures with date and time.
- Now select the screenshot you want to share and press A button.
- This will open a Share Panel where you will have a lot of options including Share, Upload to OneDrive, set as Background, Rename, Delete and more from this game.
- Select share, press A button and select Twitter from the list.