What is Tally Features & Uses
What is Tally Features & Uses - It is the most interesting and popular accounting software widely used in Industrial sector. It is the basic skill required in accounting works. Tally is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning system with an excellent grip in accounting features. A tally is a record of amounts or numbers which you keep changing and adding to as the activity which affects it. Tally Accounting is software used for accounting purposes. It is provided by Tally Solutions and is standard business accounting software. Tally ERP is a very robust ERP product and is a complete business management solution.
What are the basic Tally features?
- Simplicity – It is easy to setup and use. It also allows easy keyboard computation. Tally requires basic knowledge of Accounts and English to use it.
- Control Centre – It works as an interface between the user and Tally. It is installed at different sites and enables the user to centrally configure and administer Site/User belonging to an account.
- Scalability – It suits to any style of business needs and eliminates the necessity for a business to change its style of operation, in order to adapt to the application.
- Flexibility – It provides flexibility to generate instant reports for any given period.
- Speed – It provides the capability to generate instant and accurate reports, which assists the management to take timely and correct decisions for the overall productivity and growth of the company.
- Concurrent multi-lingual capability – It offers the exclusive capability of maintaining your accounts in any Indian language, viewing them in another language and printing them in yet another Indian language.
- Support Centre – It allows user to post his support queries on the functional and technical aspects of the Product.
What are the basic Tally uses?
- Balance Sheet Finalization
- Daily Accounting
- Inventory Maintenance
- Generating different reports for tax filling.