How to Create a Computer Recovery Drive
How to Create a Computer Recovery Drive - A Recovery drive is build to store a copy of data or information on a USB drive which is used at the time of Emergency when a PC does not Starts. The recovery drive is also helpful during troubleshoot and fixing problem with the PC. So creating a recovery drive will be boon for such problems occur in our PC. The steps to create a recovery drive are described below.
- Type "Create a recovery drive" in search box on the taskbar of your PC. Select the option and enter admin password if asked.
- Now select the option "Back up system files to the recovery drive" and click Next.
- If all done, Connect a USB drive to your PC, Select it and Click Next.
- After pressing Next, Click "Create" option for creating a copy of files in recovery drive.
- This process might take a while to accomplish the task.
- After all done, the screen will show you a message link "Delete the recovery partition from your PC". If a user wants to free up PC space, then select the screen message and click on Delete option.
- If a user don't want to delete the space on his/her PC, select Finish.