Printer Problem and Solutions in Window 10
Printer Problem and Solutions in Window 10 – Sometimes Window 10 user faces difficulty in accessing Printer connected to the computer or laptop. In this article we will see few steps which should be followed in order to fix printer problems. There are mainly two types of steps which should be followed by the user – Troubleshooting and Advanced Steps. Before going through these steps we must check some basic points.
Please make sure your printer cable is plugged into the power supply and switched on. In case of wired printer check the USB Connection and in case of wireless printers check the wireless connection. Now if the basic steps does not worked out. Follow the Troubleshooting methods which are shown below.
- Download and Run the “Printing troubleshooter” application.
- If the first step does not work, now you may need to download new Printer driver. Go to Start button followed by Device Manager.
- Now expand the printers, find your printer from the list, Right click and select update drivers.
Now if the troubleshooting methods does not work, we go for Advanced Method. The smart steps are given below
- Clear Spooler files and Restart the Spooler Services.
- Type “Services” in the search box on the taskbar.
- Now in the Services list double click the “Print Spooler” option.
- Then select “Stop” followed by OK.
- Now type “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers” in the search box on the taskbar. And select the appropriate file or folder.
- Select and Open “Services” in search bar.
- Double click the Printer Spooler in the services list
- Now in the “Startup Type” list, select the start button.
- Now click on automatic option and press OK.
These are the few steps which will be beneficial for users who are searching for solution regarding problems in Printer. This is all about Printer problems.