How to Find Bitlocker Recovery Key
How to Find Bitlocker Recovery Key – If a user forgot or misplaced saved Bitlocker recovery key, then this article will help him/her in a great way. Such key can be searched on places which are described below. Check out each step given below to find your Bitlocker Recovery key.
Ways or places where you can find Bitlocker Recovery key
- You can check it on a printout you have saved earlier. Please check it on places where you keep your important papers.
- Data stored on a USB Flash Drive. Plug the USF flash drive in your locked Computer and follow the instructions. In case if you have saved the key in the form of text file, use a different PC to read the text file.
- You may search Bitlocker recovery key on your Microsoft Account.
- You may get key in your Azure active Directory account – If you sign in with an Azure Active Directory Account, see the device info to get your Bitlocker recovery key.
- If the above procedure does not work, then ask someone with admin privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
- If your PC is connected to a network of domain like school, small organisation, firm; ask your system administrator for your recovery key.