How to Download and Install Microsoft Office on PC
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office on PC – Microsoft Office is a tool which is mostly used nowadays for writing article, creating a presentation; perform mathematical calculation, creating projects and many others. Due to such dependency people used to download and Install Office on their PCs. Sometimes during downloading or installing Office few issues occurred which must be fixed shortly to continue their work. This article is dedicated for such fixation of issues caused during downloading and Installation of MS Office. We generally use two type of MS office Products namely – Office for home and Office for business. In this article we will talk about how to download and install both products in simple and precise manner.
Procedure to Download and Install Office for home Product on PC
- Quick Install
- Go to www.office.com and then sign in.
- Sign in with account you use with Office.
- After signing in select Install Office.
- Procedural Installation of Office on PC
- If your Product is Office for Home – You need two essential data i.e. Product key and Microsoft account login credentials.
- Sometimes Office does not include a key, but sent electronically to the owner. If you got a key proceed next.
- Sign in to My Office Account and select Install.
- This will automatically install office of 32 bit version using the language selected by the user.
- In order to select for 64 bit version click on language, 32/64-bit and other install options. Set up all such parameters and click on install.
- The installation keyword may change depending on browser but the task is similar. On Internet Explorer – Run, Chrome – Setup, Firefox – Save file. Activate office following the procedure on wizard shown after finishing of installation.
- Procedure to Download and Install Office for Bussiness Product on PC
- First of all sign in your account at https://aka.ms/office-install
- Now select the language according to your choice.
- Select for 32-bit or 64-bit version from the drop down list.
- Select Install. The installation keyword may change depending on browser but the task is similar. On Internet Explorer – Run, Chrome – Setup, Firefox – Save file
- Now the display asks you “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click yes for change. Now the installation will begins. Now office will install on your PC within few minutes.
- Now the office will ask you to accept the agreement; click Accept for acceptance.