Artificial Intelligence Simulation Computers
Definition of Artificial Intelligence Simulation Computers – Artificial intelligence (AI) is the study in computer science which emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans beings. Few activities that are designed or incorporated in to computer machine to be intelligent are Speech recognition, Learning behaviour, Planning, Problem Solving. Alternatively – A branch of Computer Science dealing with the simulation of intelligent behaviour in computer Machines or say power of a machine to copy intelligent human behaviour.
What are the Types of Artificial Intelligence?
The artificial intelligence can be categorised in number of ways. But it can be broadly divided into two types –
- Weak Artificial Intelligence – It is also known as Narrow AI. The AI which is designed and trained to accomplish a particular task. Ex – Apple’s Siri.
- Strong Artificial Intelligence – the AI system should have generalised human cognitive abilities so that when it faces any unfamiliar task, it has enough intelligence to find a solution to this problem.
According to Arend Hintze from Michigan State University, AI is divided into four types –
- Reactive machines – The machine which has no memory and do not use past experiences and inform to future ones. Example – Deep Blue and Google’s AlphaGO.
- Limited memory – This will use past experiences to inform future ones decisions.
- Theory of mind – It believes on understanding regarding own beliefs, desires and intentions that impact the decisions they make.
- Self-awareness – This machine have a Self – Sense and consciousness. Machines with self-awareness thinking of their current state and can use the information to infer what others are feeling.
Artificial Intelligence Application Areas
- Health Care – Most of the AI Companies are implementing machine learning to make better and faster diagnoses than humans. One of the best healthcare technologies given by Artificial Intelligence is IBM Watson. Watson can understands natural language and is capable of responding to questions asked by it. The system explore patient data and other data sources to form a hypothesis, which it then presents with a bold & true curing methods.
- Business – The Machine learning algorithms are being integrated by Artificial Intelligence into analytics and CRM platforms to raise information on how to better serve the customers. Like Chatbots are incorporated into websites to provide quick service to customers.
- Education –AI help the students to replace the weak teacher and educate with confident whole knowledge basis.
- Finance – Help individual in planning or can advise where to invest their money, eg. from where to buy a home in economy rate.
- Manufacturing – it will also help in the manufacturing sector by inducing more power and capability than humans.
- Robotics – Robotics is also a great field related to Artificial Intelligence. Human Robots require intelligence to handle tasks such as object manipulation, orientation and navigation, along with the problem of localization, motion planning and mapping. Artificial Intelligence Simulation Computers is under development stage.